Monday, January 12, 2009

Fishing in Idaho!

Being in Twain Harte brought back memories of home. Especially since I was talking with a friend about Idaho. It was amazing to me that someone was so intersted in the place that I grew up (because let me tell you it isn't that exciting). As I thought about it I was wondering if I would even visit if it wasn't to see my amazing family (BTW Auntie Terri I would pick you too). Then I went back and started looking for some pictures to show Drew and was wowed by nature and how spoiled I was growing up. I know you can't find this in California unless it is on a post card. So of course now I am home sick and can't wait until May to hang out with everyone. I asked Dad if he would take me fishing. Even as I write that I can see my family falling over in shock, but we are going to do it. Hopefully when I come back in from Idaho I will have some big fish pictures to share (LOL). Well maybe we can even take Baby J and show him how us "country folk" live.









We will go four wheeling, play in the creek, and hopefully get in a few rounds of Golf while I am at it. As you can see from the pictures above my last fishing trip on the North Fork was in 2003....way too much time has gone by.

No comments: