Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What an Amazing Birthday!!

Thank you to all the amazing people in my life that made me feel so loved and blessed today. It all started last night when I went to take Sly out I found my car like this! Several text message, phone calls, Facebook wall posts I was overwhelmed with the love I was feeling. I want to thank my friends and family who made today very special. It is a tradition to wake up by a phone call from my dad and today was no different :-) After going to work in my newly decorated car I was greeted with a wonderful Birthday Cake from my "Buddy" MO. It was so cool she had taken the time to go to the bakery and get Ice Cream too. I was planning to get off work early, but even though that didn't happened I did get good news. Looking forward to hanging out with some friends for dinner I walked into my Apartment which looked like this as you look down the stairs. I never thought turning 35 would be so much fun...kind of like turning 18 all over again! Now we are off to a grown up dinner that 18 year olds probably couldn't afford...so I guess I really am 35 after all.

No comments: