Friday, February 6, 2009

Facebook= Crazy Memories and Blasts from the Past!


This week I was invited to a group on Facebook called "I survived Timberline High School Weippe, Idaho". Boy has that been a trip down memory lane. I have been in contact with people hadn't talked to in more then 10 years. Not only has it been fun to connect with old friends, but it has given me an opportunity to step back and just look at my life. The things I have done, the people I have met and the person I have become through all of it. Some of it has had bitter sweet memories, but all in all I am happy with the person I have become. Not only that the journey to get here actually makes me smile....which is better then it making me cry. So here is to all the memories made and all the memories yet to come! It has been quite a ride this far and I don't expect any less in the future.

No comments: