Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Art of the Homebrew!

Well ok maybe not so much the art, but a big huge Science project going on in my back room. I am having so much fun with it before St. Patty's day I found myself in a spot I had never been before. I had so much beer I didn't know what to do with it. The problem with that is all I wanted to do was brew more....quick fix??? Have a party! So 909 Academy became the Homebrew Bar....Aftan and Jeff set up a corner of their house to look like an actual Bar. It was so much fun and everyone really liked the Beer which of course what an ego booster for me. So now that I have some room we are back to brewing and bottling this weekend. Excited to see how the new beers turn out!

2 comments:

Dusky Dawn said...

What started your interest in brewing beer?

Rashell said...

My brother Todd got me a homebrew Kit for Christmas this year....and I have been brewing non stop since then I love it! I just tried my one yeast starter for the first time today, we will see how that works out!