Sunday, April 11, 2010

Catch up! March/April

I started my Invisalign the first of March and boy has it been an adjustment. Just about the time I am getting use to them the tray gets switched out and we start all over. It has been very interesting first my teeth were sooo close together it hurt to floss and now I have to about 3 or 4 times a day. Second I have a fear of public bathrooms thanks to my Grandma Helen and I find myself having to brush my teeth in them now. We have went from Grandma saying "Don't touch anything" to being able to brush my teeth in there BIG ADJUSTMENT for me HUGE!

I am also start to pack my things up once again, but I am excited and looking forward to living on the ground floor again. I am just waiting for them to put in the new carpet and kitchen counters. I will have a garage which isn't big enough for my car, but great space for all my brew stuff. I am looking forward to a new adventure and be done with these stupid Realtors bringing strangers through my house all the time. It amazes me how people have no respect for other peoples stuff. I am just about at the end of my rope, but there is a light at the in of the tunnel. I will definitely miss Belmont and this area, but I am not that far away. Besides the new place has a lot more room so I can have more people over!

No comments: