Tuesday, October 12, 2010

What you waiting for???

I was reading my blog updates today and come across something on prayfordaisy.com that just touched what I have been feeling for the past few weeks....the song is Walk on Water by Britt Nicole and the Chorus goes like this:

So what are you waiting for? What do you have to lose?
Your insecurities, they try to hold to you
But you know you're made for more, so don't be afraid to move
Your faith is all it takes, and you can walk on the water, too

I was like...WOW! All I could think is" I gotta suck it up and quick before just sit here and let life pass me by"! Here is a little girl who found out she has Cancer when she was 5 years old...it reminds me we are never promised tomorrow!!! The cool part of this is the childlike faith she continues to have in God. I find myself praying that I have that kind of Faith! One of the quotes from Daisy on Youtube.com is "People are only one times important and God is like a thousand million billion googolplex important." Isn't that so true and yet he loves each of us as if we are as important as he is!

Pray for Daisy she Checked into the Hospital for 3 days of treatment today! What a brave little girl read her story at prayfordaisy.com it is an amazing story of faith of the entire family!!

No comments: