Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Auntie gets to meet Lily Grace


Well there isn't a lot to say about this trip back East except it made me sad that I can't get out to see her more. Maybe Auntie should start looking for a ticket in March. As you can see here she is quite the Character...I can't wait for her to start talking! I hope her daddy's potty mouth doesn't rub off on the princess!!!

She loves bath time and pretty much being Naked...I told my brother he might want to worry about that a little (hahaha). She is always happy and I just can't believe how much personality she has. Kyle remember how they say that your kids act like you? You were and still are AMAZING, but you are going to have your hands full with this one...all of us will I think!

So the new thing when I was there was she was starting to arch her back, but that is nothing compared to now...she rolled over for me the other day on Skype. I am so thankful for that because I just wish I could be closer. This way at least we can see each other over the computer....Now if I could just find a way to read to via Skype???

No comments: