Saturday, August 2, 2014

Boston, Michigan, Seattle, San Francisco....OH MY!!!

Once again it has been forever since I have blogged. It is safe to say that the last four years of my life have been a little crazy and while I probably should have documented them I didn't. So now after going to Africa, having a child, being laid off from my job, moving and working a crappy job for a year, going back to the job I was laid off from as a contractor I find myself in an exciting phase of my life. Next week I will be off on a series of job interviews to see where my next adventure might take me. It is a bit scary and very exciting to see where this next chapter of my life takes me. The love of my life turns 3 in November and I can't believe how fast she is growing up. I hope whatever change takes place I can get her settled and some sort of routine in her life.

No comments: