Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Regrets

Today as I laid down to go to sleep I thought of all the silly things my Child said to me over the course of today...then I was like "what did she say the other day about magic cookies?"  When it happened I thought to myself Blog about this...did I do it NO and now I will wonder what the saying was until the end of time.  If be some improbable chance I do remember I am doing to stop doing what I am doing and document it!
The sad fact is I was probably too busy with a work email or doing things around the house but I am going to try and do better.

Today she came home from school saying cheers... To my absolute horror!  I thought to myself if this make her happy I will embrace it.  Cause honestly time goes by way too fast.

So yeah bed time came and went but we laughed, sang, cuddled and embraced the moment.  I even got to hear her "Go Go Gators, Fight Fight Fight" cheer one last time before she closed her eyes and I wouldn't trade that for the world!


No comments: