Sunday, February 15, 2015

The things Children say....

I keep telling myself that I am going to document my child's funny saying but someone it never gets done.  Today I am going to try and change that a little bit at a time.  After having a 103 fever for 3 days it was a relief to have my silly and crazy girl back to herself.  

The first morning conversation went like this:
Me: What in the world are you doing?
C: Trying to be a Parrot
Me: A Parrot?
C: Yeah but your shoulder is too wiggly 

Then we put her Valentines day gift of Hungry Hungry Hippos to good use since yesterday she really wasn't up to playing.  As we started to play I realized why my father use to try and let us win without letting us know he was letting us we.  Cause it is awesome to see you child get so excited when they win.  As we played and my daughter adopted a third person perspective it filled my heart with joy and she won game after game.  Well then that one time when I accidentally won because ball just went in my hippos mouth by fate and mom couldn't help it.  As we put the balls back in to play again my daughter looks and me and says "Let Charlie win"  At that moment I realized that I needed her to know she has to earn her wins, so I told her mommy doesn't let Charlie win Charlie has to earn her wins.  This happened for a couple of games and then as we were putting the marbles together to start another game she tells me....I know, I know Charlie has to practice winning!  Love My daughter and how bright she is I hope I don't fail at continuing to preserve that beautiful heart of Love she has!!

No comments: