Monday, January 19, 2009

MLB Fan in the House!!

Hey your favorite baseball fan is back....OK BASEBALL FREAK! Only 23 days until Pitchers and catchers report. It has to be a better season all around. I am ready for the A's to make a run again. Not sure if that will happen, but I have realized it is time for me to be back in the stands telling everyone my thoughts on how I would have done things different. I think Mom and I need to go to Wrigley Field. Not only would it be tons of fun, but maybe the healing factor I need. The past is the past and God has a reason for everything. I will admit I don't always like it, but he knows better then I do. So here is to a new and exciting baseball season! Thanks to Geremi for all the wonderful memories and being there for me during a time in my life where I needed to learn to smile again. You reminded me who I was and you are missed!

No comments: