Monday, January 19, 2009

Restful Weekend


This weekend was full of rest. After the exciting week I had last week I needed it. There seems to be more excitement coming my way these days then I can handle. I am not sure if it is age or just too much going on in my life. As many of you know I have been working for the Warriors NBA Photographer for this season. It sounds more glamorous then it really is, but it is a lot of fun. Even though it does push my limits with a full time job and taking care of my main main Sly I have tried to make time for myself in all of it. This can be challenging and I am learning to plan my days better. Hopefully I get better at this soon because it has been a long time since I have had to do this. Especially trying to find time for God, time for working out, time for me, time for friends, time to clean, time to sleep, and I always find time to eat. My family and I had been doing the our own version of the "the biggest loser" this past year, but we have decided to take a break from that. I fully intend to lean on them though through our off time to keep me accountable to that. I have found myself in a challenging spot especially after being injured the better part of the last last year. I am going to get in shape and hopefully be running again before I return to Idaho in May. I will have to keep thinking about that because my friend Helen is always pushing me to run a Marathon with her....probably won't go that distance, but maybe a half will be in my future. Only time will tell though. "Shoot for the moon and if you happen to fall short you will still be a star" I am not sure who said that, but I have learned to dream big!!!

No comments: