Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Can't we have a healthy Household???

So as Sly gets better, I end up with a respiratory infection followed by an asthma attach which has kept me in bed for the better part of three days. The funny part is I haven't had a serious attack since I left Idaho, so I had forgot what a big pain in the butt not being able to breath is.

It looks as if we are all on the mend and should start packing our stuff soon. I hope not to get distracted by being able to stream Netflix on my Wii. I am going to have to get a little more discipline then this.

Also I have decided to go on a mission to Monterrey Mexico the end of June. I will post more as I have more information, but I am very excited about it. The only thing I am looking forward to more is the birth of my niece Lily Grace. What an exciting Summer!

No comments: