Saturday, April 17, 2010

My Invisalign adventure...

pretty much sucks, but I will have straight teeth for the first time in my life. I can already feel the difference in my bite and I have only been doing the treatment since the beginning of March. I never had bad teeth hygiene, but I was a terrible at flossing. Mainly because the floss would get stuck in my bottom teeth, sometimes shred, and sometime break. What does this have to do with anything? Well I spent my Saturday Morning at Walgreen's insanity buying $20 of floss and toothpaste. Even though I wanted to scream at a few customers "it's only $1 maybe you should read the sale signs better" who would have ever thought the following sentence would come out of my mouth? I love to brush, floss, and waterpik my teeth at the very least 4 times a day.....I am going to have great gum health after all! I guess as much as my adventure pretty much sucks I have got more out of it then just straight teeth.

No comments: