Monday, April 19, 2010

Question???? Or should I say Questions???

Ok I don't mean to be silly and stupid and I hope it doesn't come off that way...but recently I have been feeling that my heart is full, but empty at the same time! That doesn't make a lot of sense to me. The fulfillment that I get from my relationship with God and his unconditional love is the full part, but I still sometimes feel lonely and empty. Should that really happen?

Am I expecting too much? I am at a very good place in my life and everything is going great and I think at one time I mentioned that I was kind of waiting for something Bad to happen because 2010 has just been wonderful to me. So what is my problem and why am not satisfied??? Am I greedy? Will we always want more then we already have? It is just so tiring and I wish I knew the answer to these questions. I dream of slowing down and at the same time I don't feel as if I really do anything. Ok now I am feeling like a walking contradiction...anyone have any feedback I would love to hear!

1 comment:

PCC YOUNG ADULTS said...

I think this is so natural..our human journey of being created in God's image, filled by him, but also that it is not good (said by God in Genesis) that we be "alone." For some this is just a matter of having those great inimate friendships that encourage and fill you..where you can get prayer, laughs, and tears..but also--it could be the desire for marriage. Either way, when we "feel" lonely (I write "feel" in quotes cause people can feel lonely in marriage/and with lots of people around..having people around doesn't mean you won't feel lonely, but it's a gauge, a sign that something's going on within and around that needs some attention BOTH FROM GOD and from others. that's my short answer :)

tony g