Monday, August 9, 2010

Blogging for the sake of Blogging



As the smell of the fire stove has now left the afghan my mother knitted me out of my great-grandmother's yard summer has come to an end. I remember being a child and summer would last FOREVER until it would finally be time to go back to school and see your friends, only to want summer break again almost as fast a school started. Anymore I just feel like life is passing me by. I am not sure if that is something that happens with age or if it really is passing me by. There always seems to be another deadline, a to do list that never gets finished, or a trip you keep putting off taking.

With the anticipation of my Niece being born any day now if feel like that little kid who wishes that summer would come to an end. It seems as if we have been waiting on her arrival FOREVER, sometimes to the point I still think "is this really happening" On that note I can't even imagine what my brother is thinking....he probably weights about 140 LBS. right now. For those of you that don't know Kyle he is 6 foot 2, so it really isn't health for him....Then my mind races to another family member and then then next family member. At that point I have to stop myself and realize I will never be able to fix everything, life will go on, and at the end of the day it is the end of the day. God's plan has played out regardless of the fretting and/or worrying I have done through out the day. His plan is definitely bigger and better then I can ever imagine and the proof of that comes with Miss Lily Grace Kinard!!!

No comments: